Thursday, June 19, 2008

Been too busy to blog.

Holy Cow! It's been 3 months and I haven't had any time to post. Life is just so busy for a baby genius, maybe I need an assistant. Well, I have these two people who already do whatever I ask them, but they're always tired and I think they do other stuff during the day when I go play with my friends. I need an Executive Assistant to manage my schedule. How else will I know when it's time to eat? I'm always hungry!

I guess I should increase my vocabulary so my new EA will be able to fulfill my every need and do as I ask. Right now I know about half a dozen signs and can do a few silly things that my Mommy asks me. I do them because she's so easily entertained. I figure I should give back to my fans for making me who I am today. I can currently sign; milk, food, more, sleep, water, dog, bird and a single-wing plane (makes sense if you know the sign). I can also give kisses, hugs, blow kisses, point to stuff I want, clap my hands, point to my ears and nose and hair. I do most of these things in three languages, four if you count ASL!

I also said my first word! It was a few days after my birthday and I told Mommy, "Ball!". I had to point at the ball a few times before she would actually give it to me. Maybe I need to teach Mommy more words!

For my birthday I got a whole bunch of toys. My favorite Auntie Christine got me a Batman PowerWheels! It's so cool, but Daddy had to return it because he thinks I'm too young. My Uncle Barney and Auntie Ervinna got me a weird laughing blue stuffed animal. He looks just like Cookie Monster on the wallpaper at home. I also received a variety of cars; push ones, ride-on ones, even my first remote-controlled car! Mommy and Daddy got me this big play structure/climber/slide thing. It was ok, but I'm too little to climb up and use the slide. I think I'll just keep playing with their stuff like keyboards, blackberrys and bathroom paraphernalia.

Being one is a lot of fun! I promise I'll try to write more for all my loyal readers.

-Mighty Max

1 comment:

Tung said...

Keep up the blog, Mighty Max! It's one of the top blogs that I check regularly because I always learn a lot about you and your executive assistants! Can you let me know how I can get my own EA? I used to have a couple of my own, but they retired.