Saturday, September 1, 2007

My first movie - Cars!


I love my Mommy and Daddy. They took me to my first movie tonight! We went to the last Los Altos Village Association presentation of Friday Night Outdoor Movie Night. Whew, that was a mouthful! That reminds me, the other day, I made my first two-sound utterance. I'll be speaking complete sentences soon enough. For now, I just think them and someone types for me. :)

So we say Cars! I use the term "saw" liberally since we only made it through the first ten minutes. Then I was tired and hungry so I started telling everyone around me these facts. Most people had kids too so they were pretty nice to Mommy and Daddy. Still, I was being a bit too loud so we had to go home. A kid's gotta eat you know!

I can't wait until my next movie date with Mommy and Daddy. Maybe I'll let them watch 15 minutes worth next time.

-Max
p.s. Daddy told me to use this picture, but I didn't see this Car in the movie. He said we'll get one of those one day. I want a Lighting McQueen though.

No comments: