Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm 7 months today! - Foodie dinner and cake.

Boy am I getting big!  Mommy can barely carry me now.  Daddy has a hard time too since he hasn't been working out.  I've been eating solid foods and I love it.  My favorite is applesauce, which my Mommy makes herself from organic apples.  Daddy buys me a variety of baby foods such as mango dessert, peach rice & bananas, vanilla custard pudding, squash, peaches and my LEAST favorite, green peas!  Yuck!  I make this nasty face and spit it out when Daddy gives it to me.  I don't think he gets it, he still tries to make me eat that green goop...

Sometimes I'm so hungry I eat my own toes! They are quite yummy!

Tonight Mommy is going to make me some risotto to celebrate my 7thmonthday.  We're all going to eat it together, but I need mine to be mushed up a little.  Mommy also got me a little chocolate cake.  I wonder how many candles I'll have?  Maybe one that is 7/12th in size?

We also moved a few weeks ago and I'm finally settling in nicely.  I've got my own room and it's quite large (for me).  I've also got my own bathroom which I take my baths in.  It's much better than the kitchen baths in the old place.  As you can see, I approve!

Mommy has an office, but really it's just one big toy room for me.  Daddy has his toy in there too.  He spends a LOT of time on it.  It was supposed to be a gift for Mommy but she hardly gets to play with it.  Oh well, boys and their toys? Good thing Mommy is so understanding.
 
Until next time (month?) folks...

-Baby Max


No comments: