Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My new Ride (Part 2): Classic Cruiser Silver Speedster!


This Christmas thing is really cool.  I got to dress up in  my Santa shirt and funny red hat.  It had a cotton ball on the tip, so funny!  Mommy got me some really cool blocks.  I can build with them, or I can just chew on 'em.  Daddy got me a talking doggy, but he's kinda scary.  I dunno, maybe I'll grow to like him over time.  My Grandma and Grandpa got me some fleece sleep outfits. My Uncle Barney got me some new clothes and a track suit!  Now I can be a real hipster and hang out in SOMA...

My buddy Oscar got me this really cool gift!  I can't believe he got it for me, that was so generous of him. This is my second "new ride", well... if you don't count Mommy!  The Silver Speedster is obviously inspired by the Auto Union (nee Audi) Type D racer.  Daddy's gonna get me  a "four rings" emblem for it.  I think I should also have my name on the side.  Mommy is not a big fan of me racing, but I'm a safe driver and I'm gonna get a little helmet.

I got my Mommy a Gore-Tex jacket from Swoosh.com.  I got Daddy the Orange Box for his Xbox 360. I didn't get anyone anything else cause I'm just a baby...

-Max the Ax

No comments: