Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Track Day - for Mommy and Me!


My Mommy rocks! She did a hot lap of Sears Point, aka Infineon Raceway, in an S4 no less. 340hp of big thumping V8 power! I knew she was a good driver, but my Mommy's a racer!

It was part of the Audi Driving Experience and it was pretty cool. It was my first time at the track, but hopefully won't be my last. I was too young to participate, but Daddy did push me around in my PT Sport. And my Uncle Plato took care of me while Mommy and Daddy did some auto-x type exercises. Mommy rocked the emergency lane change (slalom) exercise. She was really fast and smooth - all signs of a great driver. Daddy was next and got the car sliding sideways! The instructors gave him a big thumbs down and said ESP saved his butt. The next time around he did okay, but I still think my Mommy is the better hotshoe.

I was hoping she would get the ride along in the R8 for "Most Improved Driver". She didn't, but that's probably because she's a pretty good driver to start with.

So when do I get to do some laps? Daddy is getting me a Recaro seat for my first birthday!

-Max the Axe

No comments: