Saturday, December 22, 2007

New kicks: Nike Air Me!

So Daddy took a day off work and played stay-at-home-Dad for a day. I don't think he'll be doing that anymore. I was being a bit difficult, but you can't blame a little guy. My Mommy wasn't here, I wasn't feeling well and Daddy really threw off my schedule. I wasn't feeling the bottle today and I didn't eat for like 7 hours! When we finally got home I scarfed down four bowls of solid foods. Daddy tried to give me some water in a sippy cup, but I didn't like that either.

The one bright part of the day is that we spent some time at The Great Mall and I got to people-watch. I love watching people, especially other kids. I think they're funny and I make funny comments to Daddy when people walk by. You see all kinds of folks at the mall!

Daddy spent a TON of time at the Nike Store. I think he was having a hard time finding Mommy something cool. We finally left with only stuff for Daddy... and ME! I got another pair of shoes, and they're not Converse this time. Daddy got me some Air Max basketball shoes. I think he was jealous of how cute I would look, so he got himself a pair as well. Look at the difference!
We're going to play some one-on-one when I can walk. I think I can take the old man.
-Air Max

No comments: