Sunday, June 17, 2007

Daddy's first Father's Day.

Today is my Daddy's first ever Father's Day! I got him a really cool car... d. What did you expect? I'm still a baby! Mommy also helped me pick out a nice picture frame and put a pic of me and Daddy in it. He's going back to work in a few days so he can put it in his office so he won't miss me too much. My Dadddy works long hours, as does Mommy. But I have her for another 5 months!

We had dim sum this morning with Daddy and Mommy's Daddy. I was tired so I slept through most of it. I did offer to pick up the tab though.

Now we're back at Grandpa's farm and I've got wireless access here. Just wanted to put in a quick post before I go back to my day. Lots of poop to be plopped and naps to be caught. Later!

-Max

1 comment:

D. said...

Dang Max, you're talky.