Sunday, June 10, 2007

Visiting my Grandparents!

Well, it's Sunday. That means we're going to the farm to see Grandma and Grandpa! On the way, Mommy thought it would be fun to make another stop. I went to visit my Belgian Grandparents; the Palmans. I was sleeping, but they could still bask in the cuteness that is Max! I'll take some pictures with them next time for my blog. Papa Palmans is a big fan of my writing.

My Grandma and Grandpa live in Morgan Hill. It's totally country ya'll! I like it out here away from the hustle and bustle of the City (of Mountain View). I'm also building up my antibodies with all the wild flowers and grass 'round these parts. I'm hoping I don't have allergies like Mommy and Daddy.

My Uncle Barney is here too. I like chillin out with him, he's cool. He got Mommy a really nice camera to capture more precious moments of me. :)

-Max

No comments: