Thursday, June 7, 2007

Hello World! (Pt. 2) What a Birth-day!

Well the big day came and went. I decided to come out and see the world. Yesterday. 9:55am to be exact. I was 3264 grams, or about 7lbs 3oz. I'm 19" tall at the moment, but will be dunking a basketball soon enough!

Mommy was really brave and went through 13hours of labor without any help. Well, Daddy was there, but she didn't take any meds. My Uncle Ducchi thinks that's crazy. Most people get something, but I appreciate my Mommy's efforts of having me naturally.


Here is my FIRST picture. I've got some goop in my eyes from the Doc, but Mommy and Daddy look pretty happy to see me! I look like I could use a tan too...

I had a bunch of people come and see me. Grandma and Grandpa came with my Uncle Barney. I also saw Auntie Virginie, Tia Shanelle, Aunt Cynthia and "The Tri Guy" and finally Unky Chris, who just made the time cut off.

I just got home from the hospital earlier this evening. Had some dinner and now I'm off to dreamland. I got a really sweet crib, will have to post some pics later.

Here's me in my "going home outfit". I'm pretty cute huh?

-Baby Max

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg! he is soooo adorable! congrats again, can't wait to see my new nephew! :D